I am available for select consulting projects. I draw on over a decade of expertise in machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML / AI), computational biology and genetics, therapeutics and diagnostics (including liquid biopsy), and high-performance computing. For more on my experience, please see “about me” or my CV.
- Due diligence Evaluating the technical merits of a new investment or startup is difficult if you’re not a domain expert. I can help.
- Expert testimony I am an experienced communicator and can help make highly technical and statistical content understandable to the lay public and non-experts. See my talks for examples.
- Design review ML/AI in (computational) biology has a number of highly non-obvious pitfalls. I can help you avoid being cut by the same sharp edges I’ve previously encountered.
- Background education I have briefed both technical (science and engineering) as well as non-technical (marketing, business development, investing) teams to bring them up to speed on cutting-edge subject areas, and can do the same for you.
- Technical projects If you need help writing fast, scalable code, especially in computational biology / genetics, I’ve written a lot of it. My primary languages are Python and C.